Exotic pets need specialist veterinary care and at Earls Hall we are happy to see and treat even the most unusual animal companion. We are happy to offer consultations, health checks and treatments for all your exotic pets from rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters to snakes, lizards and tortoises to macaws, chickens and budgies.
We are able to provide:
- Blood sampling.
- In house faecal screening, feather exams and cytology.
- Anaesthesia including specialist rabbit incubation techniques.
- Radiography and ultrasound.
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery.
- Dental treatment.
- Supportive feeding.
- Small animal neutering including rabbit, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats.
- Suprelorin implants for ferrets.